II. Financial Market Liberalization and Integration
1. Benefits of Financial Integration
2. Regional or Global Financial Integration?
3. Financial Integration and Monetary Unification
III. Capital Flows in Asia
1. Trends and Characteristics of Capital Flows in Asia
2. Stylized Facts on Capital Flows in the APEC region
3. Freer and More Stable Capital Movements
4. Policy Implications
IV. Financial Globalization and Real (Trade) Regionalization
V. Economic Rationale for a Regional Financial Arrangement in East Asia
1. Regional Financial Arrangements: Stumbling Blocks?
2. Trade Integration and Stability of Bilateral Exchange Rates
3. IMF and Capital Account Crisis Management
4. Limited and Slow Progress in International Financial Reform
5. Accumulating Reserves: a War Chest or Insurance?
6. Regional Financial Arrangements: Prone to Moral Hazard?
VI. Recent Developments in the Chiang Mai Initiative (CMI)
1. The Background of the Chiang Mai Initiative
2. Structure and Status of the CMI
3. Strengthening the CMI
VII. The Asian Bond Market Initiative (ABMI)
1. Objectives and Structure
2. Rationale and Need
VIII. Exchange Rate Policy Coordination forMonetary Unification
1. East Asian Monetary System (EAMS)
2. Pegging to Currency Baskets
3. The Asian Currency Unit (ACU): What is it and what will it do?
4. China's New Exchange Rate Regime and Growing Need for exchange rate policy
IX. Barriers to Financial Cooperation and Integration
1. Institutional Constraints
2. Leadership Issue
X. Concluding Remarks
1.The Joint Ministerial Statement of the 8th ASEAN+3 Finance Ministers' Meeting
4 May 2005, Istanbul, Turkey
2.Joint Message The 5th Trilateral (China, Japan and the Republic of Korea)
Finance Ministers' Meeting
3.Report of the Review of the Chiang Mai Initiative-Ways ofEnhancing Its
4.Progress Report of the Asian Bond Markets Initiative (ABMI)
5.Chairman's Statement of the First East Asia Summit Kuala Lumpur, 14 December
6.Chairman's Statement of the Ninth ASEAN Plus Three Summit Kuala Lumpur, 12
7.Kuala Lumpur Declaration on the ASEAN Plus Three Summit Kuala Lumpur, 12
같은 주제의 보고서
콘텐츠 만족도 조사
이 페이지에서 제공하는 정보에 대하여 만족하십니까?