How to Order
Call for Research Topics Guide
How to Order
Welcome to contact with KIEP's publications.
From KIEP Website
- You may read and print the PDF file or buy the printed versions of books here.
- Above every book description in KIEP website you will find a shopping cart.
- You may, of course, still purchase our books via post, e-mail, phone, or fax.
- International shipping is available.
Via E-mail, Fax, Phone or Mail
- Orders can also be placed via e-mail, fax, or phone, or mail / e-mail.
- Please print and complete the order form (PDF) and fax to 82-44-414-1144 or mail to KIEP Publication team, Building C, Sejong National Research Complex, 370, Sicheong-daero, Sejong-si, Korea 30147, Korea. Orders can also be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or called in at 82-44-414-1080 or 82-44-414-1178.
KIEP books are also sold through regular bookstores in Korea.
Here are a few stores where you will find a large selection of KIEP books.
|Seoul||Government Publication Center||02-734-6818|
|Kyobo Book Centre||02-397-3628|
|Youngpoong Bookstore Co., Ltd||02-399-5632|
|LIBRO BANDI & LUNIS||02-6282-1353|
|Busan||Young Kwang Bookstore Dongbo Books||051-816-9500|
Payment and Postage
Payment Method: Bank Remittance
- Name of Bank Account: KIEP (Korea Institute for International Economic Policy)
- Foreign Deposit (Passbook account)
- Bank Account No.: 301-0162-5491-91
- Name of Bank: NongHyup Bank, Sejong National Research Complex Branch
- Bank Account name(holder): KIEP
- SWIFT Code:SHBKKRSEXXX
- Bank Account No.: 180-001-450114
- Name of Bank: SHINHAN Bank, Sejong National Research Complex Office
- Address of Bank: 370, Sicheong-daero, Sejong-si, 30147, KOREA
- In Korea
- Domestic Postage: Handling Charges KRW 1500
- Postage charge per copy is USD 5 within Asia. For all other countries,
- the postage charge per copy is USD 9. All orders willed be shipped by airmail.