Author Lynn Krieger Mytelka Series 90-02 Language Korean Date 1990.08.01
After briefly tracing the extent to which R&D has become both more collaborative and more internationalized, the paper offers an explanation for this process and an illustration of strategic partnering activity in the context of the European Strategic Programme for Research and Development on Information Technology (ESPRIT). Lastly, it draws out some of the implications of this new form of international competition for the newly industrialized economies (NIEs).
1. THE INTERNATIONALIZATION OF R&D
2. THE EMERGENCE OF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP IN R & D
3. NEW COMPETITIVE STRATEGIES
4. THE EUROPEAN ESPRIT PROGRAMME : AN ILLUSTRATION
5. NETWORKING THROUGH ESPRIT
|Sale Price||0 $|