News & Event
[Seminar] KIEP 30th Anniversary Conference: Global Economy and the Asian Century
The Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) celebrates its 30th anniversary and will host a conference under the theme of “Global Economy and the Asian Century” on October 5, 2020 at the Westin Chosun Hotel in Seoul.
The conference is held to share valuable insights regarding three key challenges that the global economy is currently facing, namely inclusive growth, digital trade, and the future of Asia.
The conference will be live streamed on our website and YouTube channel, open to public.
We look forward to your participation in the Seminar.
Details are as follows:
1. Title: KIEP 30th Anniversary Conference
2. Topic: Global Economy and the Asian Century
3. Date & Time: October 5, 2020. 08h30-19h00 (KST, GMT +9)
4. Venue: Westin Chosun Hotel, Seoul (Live streamed on YouTube and KIEP’s website)
5. Host: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP)
6. Contact: Ms. Wonju Son, Researcher, Japan and East Asia Team (email@example.com)
- Conference Presentations.pdf (11.5MB / Download 462회)
- Conference Program(tentative).pdf (238.12KB / Download 234회)