News & Event
[Seminar] 2016 Seoul Conference on Trade & Industry
We cordially invite you to the “2016 Seoul Conference on Trade & Industry”, which will take place at the Grand InterContinental, Seoul on November 30th, 2016, jointly organized by the Korea Institute for International Economic Policy(KIEP).
The conference will be held under the theme of ‘Leveraging Trade as a New Growth Engine’ which discuss about the direction of growth in the uncertainties unleashed by threat of protectionism and its implications to Korea.
We look forward to your participation in the conference.
Details are as follows:
1. Main Topics:
- Trade for Growth: Opportunities and Challenges
- Trans-Pacific Trade Pact at the Crossroads: What is the Last Option Left?
- Digital Trade: A New Engine for Global Trade
2. Date & Time: Wednesday, November 30th, 2016 | 10:00 ~ 17:30
3. Location: Gand Ballroom(5F), Grand InterContinental, Seoul (521 Teheran-ro, Gangna-gu, Seoul, Korea, 06164)
4. Registration: Please RSVP through the Conference Homepage (http://www.scti.kr).
5. Contact Information
- Dr. Unjung WHANG ; firstname.lastname@example.org, +82-44-414-1158
- Ms. Hyeyoon KEUM; email@example.com, +82-44-414-1205
※ No registration fee required.
※ English-Korean simultaneous interpretation will be provided.
※ Lunch for the conference will be provided for the registered participants.
- SCTI Program.pdf (337.58KB / Download 550회)