News & Event
The 14th Trilateral Workshop of KIEP-PRI-CASS
The 14th Trilateral Workshop of KIEP-PRI-CASS was held in collaboration with the Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance, Japan (PRI) and the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS) at the KIEP conference room on October 28 (Thu).
This workshop consisted of two sessions and was held to discuss policy responses to the COVID-19 pandemic and climate change in Korea, China, and Japan. Through each session, we were able to closely examine the current status and response policies of the COVID-19 pandemic in Korea, China, and Japan, and agreed that a joint response to climate change is necessary between Korea, China, and Japan.
This year’s workshop was held non-face-to-face due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. It was concluded with the hope that each country will normalize from the pandemic and we will be able to meet in person in China, the next host country.
- Event Name: The 14th Trilateral Workshop of KIEP-PRI-CASS
- Topic: Policy Responses to the Covid-19 Pandemic & Climate Change
- Date: October 28, 2021 (Thu), 14:00~17:10
- Venue: Room 333 in the KIEP, video conference using ZOOM
- Hosted by: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance, Japan (PRI), Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS)
- Contact: Researcher Yuri Kim, International Finance Team (email@example.com)