News & Event
2020 IEFS-EAER Virtual Conference
The Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) hosted the 2020 IEFS-EAER Virtual Conference online at its headquarters in Sejong City from December 21 to 22. The conference, which marks its fifth anniversary this year, was a joint event hosted by KIEP's East Asian Economic Review (EAER) and the Korea Chapter of the International Economics and Finance Society (IEFS) to discuss major issues on international finance and international trade.
The theme of the event, held online, was "The Global Economy After COVID-19: Challenges and Policy Resolutions," focusing on studies published in a special issue of the East Asian Economic Review.
Commencing with opening remarks by President Heungchong Kim of KIEP, the event consisted of two sessions, hosted by EAER Editor-in-Chief Chul Chung and Professor Kim Soyoung of Seoul National University, and Professor Alan Dardorff from Michigan University, who participated as guest editor for the special issue.
- Title: 2020 IEFS-EAER Virtual Conference
- Date: December 21-22, 2020
- Venue: Sejong National Research Complex, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy
- Hosts: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP); Korea Chapter of the International Economics and Finance Society; Department of Economics, Seoul National University
- Contact: Ms. Lee Jeongeun, Specialist, East Asian Economic Review (044-441-1213)