News & Event
An Assessment of 10 years of KORUS FTA and Future of U.S.-Korea Economic Relations
The Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) held the 10th Anniversary Seminar of the KORUS FTA on Monday, March 14th, collaborated with the Korea Economic Institute of America (KEI).
The forum was attended by various relevant representatives, including President & CEO Kathleen Stephens of KEI, President Heungchung Kim of KIEP, Ambassador Soo-hyuck Lee at Embassy of the ROK, and National Assemblyman Hack-young Lee at National Assembly of ROK. Minister for Trade Han-Koo Yeo, Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy attended and spoke Keynote Remarks. The Vice President Wendy Cutler of Asia Society Policy Institute and Senior Director and Fellow Troy Stangarone of KEI participated in the discussion.
Professor Dukgeun Ahn of Seoul National University, Research Fellow Kyong Hyun Koo of KIEP, Research Fellow Gu Sang Kang of KIEP, Senior Director Tami Overby of McLarty Associates, Senior Fellow Jeffrey J. Schott of PIIE participated and performed panel discussion.
- Agenda: An Assessment of 10 years of KORUS FTA and Future of U.S.-Korea Economic Relations
- Date & Time: March 14, 2022 (Monday) 10:00~11:55 Eastern Standard Time or 23:00~00.55 Korea Standard Time
- Location: KEI Conference room in Washington DC, US / Livestreamed on YouTube.
- Host: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP)
- Co-host: Korea Economic Institute of America (KEI)