News & Event
Seminar on Sharing 2021 Cooperative Research Outcomes of Studies in Global and Regional Strategies
The Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) held a Seminar on “Sharing 2021 Cooperative Research Outcomes of Studies in Global and Regional Strategies” at the Press Center in Seoul on February 17 - 18, 2022.
Experts gathered to share their research outcomes and discuss issues of cooperative research outcomes : Analysis of FTA Utilization Infrastructure and Economic Cooperation Mechanism between Korea and Latin American Countries; Trade Environments and Industrial Structures of the RECs in Sub-Saharan Africa and South Korea’s Cooperation Plans; Changes in the Regional Security Environment in the Era of Arab-Israeli Détente and Measures to Expand Economic Cooperation between Korea and the Middle East; A Mutual Cooperation Between Local SMEs and Local Korean SMEs in the New Southern Countries; and Study on Economic Impact of Korea-India CEPA and Implications for SMEs.
Since 2019, KIEP has been promoting cooperative research with NRC-affiliated research institutes, area studies research societies, and university-affiliated research institutes to support the government’s New Southern Policy.
- Title: Seminar on “Sharing 2021 Cooperative Research Outcomes of Studies in Global and Regional Strategies”
- Date: February 17 – 18, 2022
- Venue: The Press Center in Seoul
- Host: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy
- Organizer: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy
- Contact: Injee Yoo, Researcher, External Affairs Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)