News & Event
The 41st PAFTAD Conference
- Date&TimeSeptember 15th (Friday), 2023 09:00-10:30 AM
The Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) is hosting the 41st PAFTAD Conference on September 15th, 2023. Distinguished scholars from Korea and abroad are going to discuss critical issues in the world economy such as supply chains, digital technology, and security issues, and potential policy responses.
Details of the Conference:
- Theme: Globalization and the economics, technology, and security nexus: The future of the global economic order
- Date & Time: September 15th (Friday), 2023 09:00-10:30 AM
- Hosts: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), Pacific Trade and Development Conference (PAFTAD)
- Contact: Soyoung Kwak, Senior Researcher (firstname.lastname@example.org)
※ This seminar does not accept participation applications from the general public.