News & Event
[Seminar] ASEAN-Korea Trade and Investment Roundtable 2022
- Date&TimeApril 20, 2022
- VenueThe Shilla Hotel Seoul / Hybrid format via YouTube livestreaming
KIEP (Korea Institute for International Economic Policy) and AKC (ASEAN-Korea Centre) are co-hosting ‘ASEAN-Korea Trade and Investment Roundtable 2022’ on April 20, 2022.
The Roundtable entitled “RCEP and the Business Prospects between ASEAN-Korea” will invite the featured keynote speakers and professional panel discussants from Korea and ASEAN to discuss the current economic issues and share insight for the trade and investment and FTAs, including RCEP.
Please joing our webinar for the discussion on ASEAN-Korea Trade and Investment cooperation issues.
Details are as follows:
- Title: RCEP and the Business Prospects between ASEAN-Korea
- Date: April 20, 2022
- Venue: The Shilla Hotel Seoul / Hybrid format via YouTube livestreaming
- Host: KIEP and AKC (ASEAN-Korea Centre)
- Contact: Jaeho Lee, Senior Researcher, Southeast Asia and Oceania Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- AKC A-K TI Roundtable 2022_Invitation (2).png (1.31MB / Download 236회)