News & Event
[Conference] The 11th KIEP-IMF Joint Conference
The Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) together with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) will host ‘The 11th KIEP-IMF Joint Conference’ under the theme of “2022 World Economic Outlook : The Grate Transformation” on December 1st, at the President Hotel in Seoul.
The conference will consist of two sessions. In the first session, KIEP and IMF will give presentations on the outlook of next year’s World and Asian economy. In the second session, renowned specialists will participate to discuss policy implications facing the era of great transformation.
The conference will be also live-streamed via KIEP Youtube channel.
▶ KIEP Youtube URL: https://www.youtube.com/user/kiepinfo
Details are as follows:
1. Title: 2022 World Economic Outlook : The Great Transformation
2. Date & Time: December 1st, 2021 (WED), 09:00-12:00
3. Venue: Brahms Hall, President Hotel Seoul
4. Hosts: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), International Monetary Fund (IMF)
5. Contact: Secretariat of KIEP-IMF Joint Conference (email@example.com)