News & Event
[Publication Event] Korea Matters for Europe / Europe Matters for Korea
The Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), in partnership with the European Commission, Korea Foundation, Free University of Brussels-VUB and the Asan Institute for Policy Studies, will co-host a publication event of “Korea Matters for Europe/Europe Matters for Korea” on December 1, 2020, in Seoul.
The event will share the main contents of the publication and discuss ways to promote cooperation between Korea and Europe.
The event will be live-streamed online. (link to be announced)
Details are as follow:
- Title: Launch event of “Korea Matters for Europe/Europe Matters for Korea”
- Date & Time: December 1, 2020, 17:00-19:00
- Venue: The Plaza Hotel, Seoul
- Contact : Hyung Jun YOON, researcher, Europe Team, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
※ This conference is invitation-only
- Korea Chair Report Launch Programme.pdf (146.22KB / Download 50회)