News & Event
[Conference] The 10th KIEP-IMF Joint Conference
The Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) together with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) will host ‘The 10th KIEP-IMF Joint Conference’ under the theme of “2021 World Economic Outlook : Prevention and Rehabilitation in the Era of Pandemic” on November 25th, at the Westin Chosun Seoul.
The conference will consist of two sessions. In the first session, KIEP and IMF will give presentations on the outlook of next year’s World and Asian economy. In the second session, renowned specialists will participate to discuss measures for COVID-19 and implications for the Asian countries.
The conference will be also live-streamed via KIEP Youtube channel.
▶ KIEP Youtube URL: https://www.youtube.com/user/kiepinfo
Details are as follows:
1. Title: 2021 World Economic Outlook : Prevention and Rehabilitation in the Era of Pandemic
2. Date & Time: November 25th, 2020 (WED), 09:00-12:00
3. Venue: Westin Chosun Seoul, Tulip & Lilac Hall
4. Hosts: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), International Monetary Fund (IMF)
5. Contact: Secretariat of KIEP-IMF Joint Conference (email@example.com)