News & Event
[Forum] The 24th Korea-Latin America Business Forum
The Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), Korean Council on Latin America and the Caribbean (KCLAC) and Korea International Trade Association (KITA) are co-hosting ‘The 24th Korea-Latin America Business Forum’ on November 17, 2020.
In this forum, many experts on Latin America will be invited to discuss the business environment in post-COVID 19 era as well as opportunities to cooperate with Latin America. In the sessions, these experts will present the opportunities for the cooperation and how to enter the market of Latin America in some industries such as healthcare-medical, zero-contact, and infrastructure industries. Furthermore, it is prepared to talk about cooperation between small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Korea and Latin America.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Forum.
Details are as follows:
1. Title: The 24th Korea-Latin America Business Forum
2. Date & Time: November 17, 2020 (Tue), 08:00-18:00
3. Venue: LOTTE Hotel Sapphire Ballroom (main tower 3rd floor), Online (ZOOM)
4. Co-hosts: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), Korean Council on Latin America and the Caribbean (KCLAC), Korea International Trade Association (KITA)
5. Registration: Please register through https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_7jYeWk34T3eQ39fm1AZbTw. To register via email, please send your name, affiliated organization and your email address to email@example.com by November 16th (Mon).
6. Contact: Korea-Latin America Business Forum office (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 02-539-4874)
※ Korean-Spanish simultaneous interpretation will be provided.
※ This forum provides online conference via ZOOM and Youtube Live.
※ Please register through online, on-site registration is limited.
- The 24th Korea-Latin America Business Forum Program.jpg (907.39KB / Download 60회)