News & Event
[Conference] KIEP-EUSA Korea Joint Conference
The Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) and the European Union Studies Association of Korea (EUSA-Korea) are co-hosting the conference "Does the European Integration Wither after COVID-19?" on October 30, 2020 at Conference House Dalgaebi, Seoul.
Due to the deepened Internal Market and value chains among its member states, the EU (European Union) heavily relies on the free movement of goods and people. Because mobility is at the core of European integration, its sudden breakdown allows room for a negative prospect on European integration. On the other hand, the EU member states have been showing, during the course of responding to the COVID-19 pandemic at the EU-level, their willingness to support European integration.
The Conference will gather the scholars at the research frontier of the EU studies in Korea to discuss the pandemic's impact on European integration and the future of European integration after the pandemic.
Details are as follows:
1. Title: Does the European Integration Wither after COVID-19?
2. Date & Time: October 30, 2020 (Fri), 14:00-18:00
3. Venue: Conference House Dalgaebi, Seoul
4. Hosts: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), European Union Studies Association of Korea (EUSA-Korea)
5. Sponsor: European Commission Jean Monnet Activities
6. Contact: Mr. Hyung Jun Yoon, Researcher, Europe Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
※ This conference is invitation-only.
- KIEP-EUSA Korea Joint Conference Program.pdf (447.83KB / Download 698회)