News & Event
[Seminar] The 8th Trilateral Workshop of KIEP-PRI-CASS
The Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) will be holding the 8th Trilateral Workshop of KIEP-PRI-CASS with the Policy Research Institute (PRI) at Ministry of Finance Japan and Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS). The conference will take place at Hotel Samjung, Seoul, Korea, on September 25, 2014.
The trilateral workshop is an annual conference among the KIEP, PRI, and CASS. Each year, three institutes have gathered together to share their ideas in order to overcome the global financial crisis and to achieve sustainable growth in East Asia. This year, we will discuss about following issues.
- Session 1: Macroeconomic Conditions of Each Country
- Session 2: The Impact of the US Feds Macroeconomic Policy on the World Economy, China, Japan, and Korea
- Session 3: The Rise of Mega FTA and Economic Integration in Asian Countries
We sincerely hope that this workshop will help us to move collectively along that path, emphasizing the importance of economic cooperation among three East Asian countries in order to bring prosperity to the region.
1. Title: The 8th Trilateral Workshop of KIEP-PRI-CASS
2. Date: Thursday, September 25, 2014
3. Venue: Adonis Hall(1F), Hotel Samjung, Seoul, Korea
4. Organizer: KIEP, PRI, CASS
5. Contact: Dayoung Yang (email@example.com)