News & Event
[Seminar] Climate Change: What is our role for the era of Green Growth 2.0?
Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) is co-organizing a seminar “Climate Change: What is our Role for the Era of Green Growth 2.0?” with the Ministry of Strategy and Finance on November 25, 2013.
The seminar which is held before the official launch of GCF Secretariat (Dec. 4) is to expand the base for climate change and green growth and to foster globally talented young generation who can promote cooperation with emerging countries in global issues related to the environment.
1. Subject: 『Climate Change: What is our Role for the Era of Green Growth 2.0?』
2. Time & Date: November 25, 2013 (14:00~17:00)
3. Venue: Koreana Hotel, State Room(7th floor), Seoul, Korea
- The GCF Launch & Bigger Task of Korea
- GCF & Economic Cooperation related to Climate Change
- Green Growth Strategy for LG Electronics
- Tel: 02-3460-1056
- E-mail: email@example.com
**There is no participation fee.