[Forum] The 14th Asia-Europe Economic Forum
'The 14th Asia-Europe Economic Forum (AEEF)', sponsored by Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) and organized by Center for East Asian Studies, under the theme of "Prospects for the Asia-Europe Economic Cooperation in a New World Order," was held on September 20th and 21st at the Oakwood Hotel, COEX, in Seoul.
The Asia-Europe Economic Forum (AEEF), which celebrates its 11th anniversary this year, is an annual international event in which economists and economic policy experts from Asia and Europe gather together and discuss the important macroeconomic issues of the year.
Particularly this year, in conjunction with 'The 7th ASEM Economic Ministers' Meeting (September 21st-22nd), which was resumed in 12 years in Seoul, the participants of the forum presented their directions and visions of ASEM member countries in response to the changes in the new trade investment environment.
- Topic: Prospects for the Asia-Europe Economic Cooperation in a New World Order
- Date & Time: Wednesday and Thursday, September 20th~21st, 2017, 8:30~17:00
- Venue: Conference Room(5F), Oakwood Premier COEX Center, Seoul
- Organizer: Center for East Asian Studies, Korea University
- Host: Asia Development Bank Institute (ADBI), Brugel, Center for East Asian Studies Korea University (CEAS), CEPII
- Supporter: Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF), Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), Korea University Nordic-Benelux Center, Korea University Institute for Sustainable Development, Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE)
- Contact: Center for East Asian Studies, Mr. Jung Hwan Park (02-3290-2518, firstname.lastname@example.org)
View More News