|Title||[Conference] International Conference on Income-led Growth|
|File||International Conference on Income-led Growth_Program.pdf|
International Conference on Income-led Growth, hosted by the Special Committee on Income-led Growth and organized by Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), will be held under the theme of “Income-led Growth in Korea from a Global Perspective” on December 3 at the InterContinental Hotel Seoul COEX.
This conference is to share policy experiences in Korea and the other countries on the income-led growth policy, which is one of the key pillars for an inclusive and innovative nation. Furthermore, distinguished guests from the government, universities, and international organizations will attend the conference to discuss the policy challenges and measures for inclusive growth.
The OECD team has been conducting a commissioned research on the income-led growth in Korea as the first case study of the OECD inclusive growth review. Since the result of the case study will be presented at the conference, there would be insightful and meaningful discussion on the Inclusive Growth Review of Korea.
Through this conference, we will reaffirm the importance of income-led growth policy amid various structural changes such as prolonged global uncertainties, the 4th Industrial revolution, and widening inequality, and look for ways to find new sustainable growth engines.
We sincerely look forward to welcoming you at the Conference.
Details are as follows:
2. Topic: Income-led Growth in Korea from a Global Perspective
3. Date & Time: December 3rd, 2019 (Tue), 9:00-18:00
4. Venue: Diamond Hall (B1), InterContinental Hotel Seoul COEX, Korea
5. Host: Special Committee on Income-led Growth
6. Organizer: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP)
7. Sponsor: Ministry of Economy and Finance
8. Registration: Please register through the Pre-registration website (☜ Click).
9. Contact: Conference Secretariat (Email. email@example.com/ Tel. 070-8610-1284)
※ Korean-English simultaneous interpretation will be provided.