|Title||[Conference] The 9th KIEP-IMF Joint Conference|
The 9th KIEP-IMF Joint Conference_Program.pdf
The 9th KIEP-IMF Joint Conference_Presentations.zip
The Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) will host ‘The 9th KIEP-IMF Joint Conference’ under the theme of “World Economic Outlook in 2020 and Global Uncertainty and Financial Stability” on November 26th, 2019 at the President Hotel in Seoul.
The conference is consisted of two sessions. In the first session, KIEP and IMF will give presentations on the outlook of next year’s World and Asian economy, respectively. In the second session, renowned specialists will participate and deliberate on Large and Volatile Capital Flows and Policy Challenges in Asian Emerging Market Economies and Korea.
We look forward to welcoming you in Seoul on November 26th, 2019.
Details are as follows:
2. Topic: World Economic Outlook in 2020 and Global Uncertainty and Financial Stability
3. Date & Time: November 26th, 2019 (Tue), 14:00-17:00
4. Venue: Schubert Hall (31F), Hotel President Seoul, Korea
5. Hosts: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), International Monetary Fund (IMF)
6. Registration: Please send your name, affiliated organization and contact email address to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 22nd (Fri).
7. Contact: Secretariat of KIEP-IMF Joint Conference (email@example.com)
※ Korean-English simultaneous interpretation will be provided.