|Title||[Forum] The 23rd Korea-Latin America Business Forum|
|File||The 23rd Korea-Latin America Business Forum_Program.pdf|
Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), Korean Council on Latin America and the Caribbean (KCLAC) and Korea International Trade Association (KITA) are co-hosting ‘The 23rd Korea-Latin America Business Forum’ on November 29, 2019 at COEX Conference Room.
The Forum will invite national and international professionals of Latin America to discuss the business environment in the region for the organizations that are considering to expand their businesses to Latin America. First two sessions will discuss the economic situation and outlook in Latin America and the opportunities for industrial cooperation between two economies. The Forum will also hold a session that provides relevant information and strategies on certain industries and topics in the region.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Forum.
Details are as follows:
1. Title: The 23rd Korea-Latin America Business Forum
2. Date & Time: November 29, 2019 (Fri), 9:00-18:00
3. Venue: COEX Conference Room E
4. Hosts: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), Korean Council on Latin America and the Caribbean (KCLAC), Korea International Trade Association (KITA)
5. Registration: Please register through https://forms.gle/8iGyiHSibf9g4MVH9. If you wish to register via email, please send your name, affiliated organization and your contact email address to email@example.com by November 27th (Wed).
6. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
※ Korean-Spanish simultaneous interpretation will be provided.