|Title||[Forum] DMZ International Forum on the Peace Economy|
|File||DMZ International Forum on the Peace and Economy_Program.pdf|
The Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) and the National Research Council for Economics, Humanities and Social Sciences (NRC) will hold the DMZ International Forum on the Peace Economy, under the theme of “Peace Economy and Prosperity on the Korean Peninsula and Beyond” at the DMZ and the Lotte Hotel in Seoul from August 28 to 29, 2019.
The forum, sponsored by the Ministry of Unification and the cities of Seoul and Incheon, will be attended by approximately 100 participants, including prominent figures (incumbent and former political leaders, senior officials, ambassadors, members of the press, NGOs, academia, etc.) from the U.S., China, Japan, Russia, ASEAN, the Middle East, Africa and Central America, as well as representatives from major international organizations.
At the forum, participants will witness first-hand the progress of peace on the Korean Peninsula and improvements in inter-Korean relations. The forum will also promote understanding and consensus among prominent international guests regarding the Korean government’s vision of a New Korean Peninsula Regime and peace-driven economy.
1. Title: DMZ International Forum on the Peace Economy
3. Date & Time: 28(Wed.)-29(Thu.), August, 2019, 9:00-17:00
4. Venue: DMZ, Lotte Hotel Seoul, Korea
5. Co-hosts: National Research Council for Economics, Humanities and Social Sciences (NRC), Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP)
6. Organizers: KIEP and other NRC-affiliated national research institutes
7. Sponsors: Ministry of Unification, Seoul Metropolitan Government, Incheon Metropolitan City
※ Simultaneous Interpretation will be provided.