|Title||[Seminar] The 14th KIEP-ERI Joint International Seminar|
|File||The 14th KIEP-ERI Joint International Seminar_Seminar Report.pdf|
On 20th-21th of June, 2019, the Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) will hold the ‘14th KIEP-ERI Joint International Seminar’ under the topic of “Seeking new ways and deepening cooperation between Korea and Russia - opportunities and possibilities at the regional level” at the Jeonju Grand Hillstone Hotel in Korea.
KIEP and the Economic Research Institute (ERI) have been holding the joint international seminar annually since 2006. The seminar has become an important discussion channel between Korean and Russian experts for brainstorming the cooperation policies particularly in the Russian Far East.
We look forward to welcoming you at the seminar.
1. Title: The 14th KIEP-ERI Joint International Seminar
3. Date & Time: 20th-21th, June, 2019, 9:00-17:00
4. Venue: Jeonju Grand Hillstone Hotel, Korea
5. Hosts: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), Economic Research Institute, Far Eastern Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences (ERI)
6. Sponsors: Northern Jeolla Province, Jeonju City, Wooksuk University, Jeonbuk Daily Newspaper, Jeonju Chamber of Commerce
7. Contact: Ms. Jiyoung Min, Senior Researcher, Russia and Eurasia Team (email@example.com)
※ Korean-Russian simultaneous interpretation will be provided.