|Title||[Conference] The 8th KIEP-IMF Joint Conference|
|File||2018 KIEP-IMF CONFERENCE_PROGRAM.pdf|
Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) and International Monetary Fund (IMF) will host ‘The 8th KIEP-IMF Joint Conference’ under the theme of “World Economic Outlook in 2018 and Firm, Innovation, and Productivity Growth from an International Perspective” on November 20th, at the Hotel LOTTE in Seoul.
The conference is consisted of two sessions. In the first session, KIEP and IMF will give presentations on the outlook of next year’s World and Asian economy, respectively. In the second session, renowned specialists will participate to seek ways to stimulate economic growth through innovation and improvement of productivity from an international perspective.
We look forward to welcoming you in Seoul on November 20th, 2018.
Details are as follows:
2. Date & Time: November 20th, 2018, 14:00-17:00
3. Venue: Belle-Vue Suite (36F), Hotel LOTTE Seoul, Korea
4. Hosts: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), International Monetary Fund (IMF)
5. Registration: Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for pre-registration by November 16th, 2018.
6. Contact: Secretariat of KIEP-IMF Joint Conference (firstname.lastname@example.org)