|Title||[Seminar] Economic Challenges for Korea|
The Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) will hold the ‘Economic Challenges for Korea’ on October 8th, 2018 in Sejong City, Korea.
The seminar invites Dr. Danny Leipziger, Professor at George Washington University and the former Vice President of the World Bank, as a speaker. He will discuss Korea’s economic role and strategy in the fast changing environment of global trade and technology trend.
We look forward to sharing this opportunity with you. Please read the following for the details of the seminar for those who are interested.
Details are as follows:
1. Topic: Economic Challenges for Korea
2. Date & Time: October 8th, 2018, 15:00
3. Venue: Room #333, 3rd Floor, Building C, Sejong National Research Complex, Sejong
4. Host: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP)
5. Contact: Mr. Hyuk Ju Kwon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
※ The seminar will be held in English. Interpretation is not provided.