|Title||[Seminar] 2018 East Asia-EU Round Table|
|File||2018 East Asia-EU Round Table_Program.pdf|
The Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) will hold the ‘2018 East Asia-EU Round Table’ on August 31st, 2018 in Seoul, Korea.
The Round Table will bring together leading scholars in the field of trade policy from East Asia-Pacific and Europe to discuss important issues of current trade policy, from inclusive trade policy to the future governance of global trade. It will provide a valuable opportunity to derive policy implications and, in particular, to advance economic cooperation between the two regions.
We look forward to sharing this opportunity with you. Details are as following, and registration is required (soon to be announced).
Details are as follows:
1. Title: 2018 East Asia-EU Round Table
2. Date & Time: August 31st, 2018, 8:45-12:30
3. Venue: Cezanne Room, Le Méridien Seoul, Korea
4. Host: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP)
5. Registration: Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-registration by August 29th, 2018.
6. Contact: Ms. You-Jin Lim (email@example.com)
※ The seminar will be held in English. Simultaneous interpretation won't be provided.
※ Lunch will be provided for the registered participants.