|Title||[Forum] The 7th Korea-Brazil Business Forum|
The 7th Korea Brazil Business Forum_Program.pdf
The 7th Korea Brazil Business Forum_Application.doc
On May 16th, KIEP will hold the ‘7th Korea-Brazil Business Forum’ with KCCI, KOBRAS and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the KCCI building in Seoul.
The Forum seeks to explore opportunities for economic cooperation between Korea and Brazil by analyzing current political/economic risks within Brazil and institutional and legal changes in the country.
We encourage any and all to attend.
Details are as follows:
1. Title: The potential of business cooperation between Korea and Brazil and institutional(legal) changes in Brazil
2. Date & Time: Wednesday, May 16th, 2018, 10:00-18:00
3. Venue: KCCI, Conference Room (B2)
4. Organizer: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP)
5. Registration: Please fill out the application form attached and send it to the email(email@example.com) by May 11th, 2018.
6. Contact: KOBRAS Secretariat (02-2090-9797)