|Title||[Seminar] The U.S. Strategy on Korean Peninsula|
|File||The U.S. Strategy on Korean Peninsula Seminar_Program.png|
Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) cordially invites you to the seminar “The U.S. Strategy on Korean Peninsula”, which will take place at the National Assembly Members’ Office Building in Seoul, on December 18th, 2017.
This seminar is hosted by the National Assembly Research Service, the U.S.-Korea Institute at SAIS Johns Hopkins University, the Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, the Korea Foundation and the Korea International Trade Association, with the organizational support from the members of the National Assembly, Mr. Kim Kyunghyup and Mr. Lee Taekyu.
In this seminar, a number of experts from the U.S. think tanks, such as the U.S.-Korea Institute at SAIS Johns Hopkins University (USKI) and the Korea Economic Institute of America (KEI), will participate and present their opinions regarding the current U.S. administration’s policies or strategies on the North Korea and the Korea-US FTA issues. We will have the opportunity to hear about the viewpoints from the Washington DC on the Korean peninsula issues which are critical and important factors to the Korea’s diplomacy and foreign policies.
We look forward to your participation in the seminar.
Details are as follows:
2. Date & Time: 18th December, 2017, 9:00-12:00
3. Venue: Meeting Room #1, The National Assembly Members’ Office Building, Seoul
4. Host: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy(KIEP), National Assembly Research Service, The U.S.-Korea Institute at SAIS Johns Hopkins University (USKI), Korea Foundation (KF), Korea International Trade Association (KITA), Members of the National Assembly (Mr. Kim Kyunghyup and Mr. Lee Taekyu)
5. Registration: Please send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for pre-registration by December 14th, 2017.
6. Contact: Ms. Jeewoon Rim (82-44-414-1273)
※ English-Korean simultaneous interpretation will be provided.