We are honored to invite you to the 14th Asia-Europe Economic Forum on “Prospects for the Asia-Europe Economic Cooperation in a New World Order.” The forum will take place in Seoul, Korea on September 20th~21st.
The event will bring together academics and experts from both Asia and Europe. This will be held in conjunction with the ASEM Economic Ministers’ Meeting (ASEM EMM7). We hope this seminar to contribute to the promotion of cooperative partnership between Asia and Europe.
We look forward to welcoming you in Seoul, Korea, in September, 2017.
Details are as follows:
1. Title: Prospects for the Asia-Europe Economic Cooperation in a New World Order
2. Date & Time: September 20th~21st, 2017, 8:30~17:00
3. Venue: Oakwood Premier COEX Center, Seoul
4. Organizer: Center for East Asian Studies, Korea University
5. Co-host: Asia Development Bank Institute (ADBI), Brugel, Center for East Asian Studies Korea University (CEAS), CEPII.
6. Supporter: Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF), Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), Korea University Nordic-Benelux Center, Korea University Institute for Sustainable Development, Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE)
7. Contact: Center for East Asian Studies, Mr. Jung Hwan Park (02-3290-2518, firstname.lastname@example.org)