|Title||[Conference] Annual Conference of the Northeast Asia Economic Forum|
On August 16th-18th, 2017, ‘The 26th Annual Conference of the Northeast Asia Economic Forum’ will be held in Hong Kong, organized by Northeast Asia Economic Forum (NEAEF) and co-sponsored by Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), China Asia Pacific Institute, and the Korea Energy Economics Institute (KEEI).
Amid rising political and diplomatic uncertainties around the Northeast Asian region, this seminar attempts to create a platform to discuss future direction to promote building a Northeast Asian Economic Community. Government officials, academics and industrial experts from the Northeast Asian countries including Korea, China, Japan, Russia, Mongolia as well as the United States and the EU will participate in the forum for an in-depth discussion on topics including cross-border infrastructure, tourism, energy and environment, and financial cooperation in Northeast Asia.
We hope this seminar could contribute to the promotion of cooperative partnership between Northeast Asian countries.
Details are as follows:
2. Date: Wednesday to Friday, 16th to 18th, August, 2017
3. Location: Hong Kong Institute of Economics and Business Strategy, The University of Hong Kong
4. Organized by: Northeast Asia Economic Forum
5. Co-Sponsored by: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP), China Asia Pacific Institute, Korea Energy Economics Institute (KEEI)
6. Contact: Ms. Boram Lee (82-44-414-1045/ firstname.lastname@example.org)