|Position||Head of Team|
|Expertise||International Cooperation for Korean Unification|
- Ph.D in Economics, Dept. Applied Economics, Oregon State University, USA, 2014
- M.A. in Economics, Dept. Agricultural Economics, Seoul National University, 2007
- B.A. in Economics, Dept. Agricultural Economics, Seoul National University, 2005
- “North Korea's Trade with China in 2015: Analysis and Forecasts” (co-authored), World Economy Brief 16-18, KIEP, 2016.7.
- “The Changing Structure of Economic Cooperation between China and North Korea” (co-authored), World Economy Brief 16-15, KIEP, 2016.6.
- “Economic Cooperation between North Korea and China, and Implications for Inter-Korean Economic Cooperation” (co-authored), Policy Analyses 15-13, KIEP, 2015.12. (in Korean)
- “Determining Factors and the Effects of Trade on Economic Growth in North Korea” (co-authored), Policy Analyses 15-01, KIEP, 2015.7. (in Korean)
- “Strengthening Complementary Textile Production System between North Korea and China”, KIEP Opinions 63, KIEP, 2015.7.
개인정보보보호차원에서 e-mail인증절차를 진행하고 있습니다.
발송된 메일로 접속확인 하실 경우 해당 절차를 진행하실 수 있습니다.