|Department||National Center for APEC Studies|
|Education||- University of Michigan, Ph.D. in Economics
- Sogang University, B.A./M.A. in Economics
- Senior Research Fellow, KIEP (2007. 7 - Current)
- Director, Dept. of Asia-Pacific and Korea National Center for APEC Studies, KIEP
- Editor-in-chief, Journal of International Trade and Industry Studies, (2013. 1 - Current)
- The Koaea-Turkey FTA and Measures to Enhance the Economic Cooperation (2010.04.26)
- Using Panel Data to Exactly Estimate Income Under-Reporting by the Self‑Employed (2009.06.10)
- Empirical Analysis of Factors Affecting Korea's Trade Structure and Current Account (2008.12.30)
- Understanding Wage Inequality: Trade, Technology, and Location (2007.12.30)
- Barriers to the Flow of Researchers APEC (1998.10.31)
- "Specialization, Fragmentation, and Factor Intensities: Evidence from Chilean Plant-level Data," (with Alan Deardorff) Journal of Developing Areas, forthcoming.
- "Technological Progress, Terms of Trade, and Monopolistic Competition," International Economic Journal, March 2007, vol.21(No.1), pp. 61-70.
- "CPI Bias in Korea," (with Bonggeun Kim and Myung-Ho Park) Journal of International Economic Studies, December 2007, No. 2.
- "Understanding Wage Inequality: Trade, Technology, and Location," (with Bonggeun Kim) KIEP Working Paper, 2007.
- "Factor Content of Trade: Nonhomothetic Preferences and Missing Trade," SSRN Working Paper Series, February 2004.
- "Is the Growing Skill Premium a Purely Metropolitan Issue?" (with Jeremy Clark and Bonggeun Kim) 2008.
- "Preference for Cultural Goods: Demand and Welfare in the Korea Films Market," (with Minjae Song) 2007.